Profession Change / Salary Increment in Labour ContractAdvice and help Visa 

Profession Change / Salary Increment in Labour Contract

How can I change my profession in Labour Card/Contract and Visa?

You can change profession/salary with renewal or before the renewal.

Required Documents:

• Passport Copy

• Labour Contract Copy

• Labour Card Copy

• One photograph (white background)

• Company’s Trade License copy & Labour Establishment Card copy

• Attested Educational Certificate copy (for certain professions)

Fees: Dh253+40 to be paid at Tas’heel Centre

• If you are a new employee, you can change profession and increase salary in the contract once you received labour card and contact from Ministry of Lbour. No need to wait for Six months or for the time of renewal.


Type the new contract from Tas’heel Centre, Pay there Dh253, attach above documents and get seal and signature of the sponsor and employee and submit it at Tas’heel Centre. Submission Fees: Dh40

Application can be tracked through MoL website.

e-Contract: Amended contract / labour card can be printed from MoL website after three days from the date of submission.

Urgent Contract: If you pay Dh53 extra at Tas’heel Centre, you can collect original labour Contract from same Tas’heel Centre within 24 hours.

To prepare your Family Visa cancellation application; call

Qusais (Al Nahda-2): 04-239 1302

Qusais (Damascus St): 04-258 6727, 054-300 5931

Hor Al Anz: (Deira): 04-265 8373, 050-715 0562

Bur Dubai: 04-358 6215

Address of Tas’heel Centres in Dubai

Al Nukhba Business Centre
Matar Plaza, Qusais, Near Mai Tower
Tel. 04-259 9990
Immigration & Economic (DED) Counters also available

Estemarat Services
Muraqabat Street, Opp. Coral Deira Hotel
Tel. 04-704 4900
Economic (DED) Service also available

OnTime Business Solutions
Oud Metha Road
Tel. 04-397 7776
Economic (DED) & Ejari Service also available

Itqan Businessmen Services
Opp. Al Mulla Plaza, Tel. 04-232 7333
Economic (DED) Service also available

Tas’heel Business Centre
Ground Floor, Al Tawar Centre
Tel. 04-263 5588
Economic (DED) Service also available

Al Reaya Services
Near Oasis Centre
Sheikh Zayed Road
Tel. 04-346 7991

Mu’amala Businessmen Service Center
First Floor, Hyat Regency Hotel, Near Shindaga Tunnel, Dubai
Tel. 04-250 5566

DXB Businessmen Services
First Floor, Al Khail Mall, Al Qouze-4, Dubai
Tel. 04-321 3000

Boulevard Businessmen Services
Bay Avenue Mall, Business Bay, Dubai
Tel. 04-421 9030
Immigration, DED, Emirates ID Counters also available

Tas’heel Centre Timing: Saturday to Thursday 7:30am to 7:00pm
Tel. 04-283 8800

Payment should be made through E-Dirham Card at Thas’heel Centre. You can Buy E-Dirham Card from any branch of National Bank of Abu Dhabi or from Aafaq Islamic Finance Company found at Thas’heel branches.

Profession Change in Visa

• After Profession change in Labour Contract/Card, it has to be changed in Visa also after receiving the new Labour Card.

• To change profession in Visa, the following documents are required:

• Original Passport
• One photograph (white background)
• Trade License Copy
• Immigration Computer Card Copy
• New Labour Card Copy (with new profession)
• Fee Dh210 (typing charge extra) to be paid at Typing Centre. Urgent only. Profession changed passport can collected same time from Immigration. New fee effective from January, 2015.

Prepare the application from Typing Centre, get seal of the Company and signature of the sponsor and submit it at the Immigration. Pay Dh20 for courier if the application is normal.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can I change profession before Labour Card renewal?
A: Yes, you can change. Dh253+40 should be paid extra in addition to Labour Card renewal Fees.

Q: Can I change profession at the time of Labour Card renewal?
A: Yes, you can change at the time of renewal. Dh200 should be paid extra in addition to Labour Card renewal Fees.

Q: How long the profession change process will take?
A: Three days only. If you pay Dh53 extra at Tas’heel Centre you can get new Labour Card within 24 hours from the same Tas’heel Centre. Profession change in visa can be completed in a day on payment of Dh220 (typing charge extra).

Q: Where can I renew my Labour Card and Contract?
A: From Tas’heel Centre (see the address above)

Q: Do I need PRO Card to go to Tas’heel Centre for profession change typing?
A: No. you can go yourself or anyone of your company staff or PRO.

Q: Do I need sponsor’s seal and signature for profession change?
A: Yes. After typing the applications of both labour and Immigration, you should get seal and signature of sponsor on the application.

Salary payment proof
Q: I am the owner of a company in Dubai. Last week, one of my employees filed a complaint against me with the Ministry of Labour claiming that he did not receive his salary for three months. I paid him the claimed three months’ salary, but I did so in cash. I lost the paper he signed saying that he received the salary . How can I prove to the labour ministry or the Dubai court that I paid him his 3 months’ salary?

A: Payment of the employee’s salary may be proved before the court in the following three ways:
1. Declaration by the employee that he received his salary.
2. Evidence from the employer that the employee has received his salary, such as bank statement or salary disbursement proof from money exchange.
3. Testimony from the employee under oath in the labour court. If he does so, a judgment will be passed in his favour.

credit source:

Related posts

Leave a Comment